Canadian Rockies – day 8
Golden BC to southern portion of Jasper Alberta
- Woke up in light rain and headed north towards Jasper
- Was ultra cold for me
- Almost didn’t go to Jasper because was too cold and rainy
- Have on every single layer of clothing, thermals, rain suit, 2 gloves and still cold
- Decided to go anyway
- Get to campsite and sun came out. Was great
- Jasper mountains are wild looking
3 responses to “Canadian Rockies – day 8”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Mar 11, 2016
You Best Fuckin’ Belize It: Day One
Morning comes early in the tropics. The sleepy Caribbean beach towns come alive as early as 6am. We found ourselves up by 7 shaking off the fog of too many Belikin Lagers and copious amounts of Belizean One Barrel Rum from the previous night’s local Garifuna band session. It was our first night and we […]
Can’t be that cold if Ben’s in flip-flops.
Weird, I thought Ben had tough enough feet to not need flip flops.
you should rename this Coldadian Rockies