- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Sep 30, 2012
Started out as an easy day riding. We climbed bear mountain in NY which was cool. Then headed home. About 50 miles north of Philly I got a flat front tire. Shit. So… We sat in a gas station and had a nice gas station dinner… Then I filled the tube with green slime which […]