- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Jan 6, 2013
While I was out of town over the holidays visiting family, I took some time to head over to Newburgh NY and check out the relatively new Motorcylepedia museum that opened up there. I gotta admit, this place is kind of amazing. There is currently a Vintage Japanese bike exhibit that should be up through […]