- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Jun 26, 2013
My New Zealand buddy Colin, who is Max’s cousin… now lives in Missoula Montana. He recently picked up a xs750. A month ago he was in Philly for a week. I let him borrow my cb650 to roast around on. I’m def not saying my cb650 is the sexiest looking bike, but as a mad-max […]