- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Jun 8, 2015
I love my Kawasaki Z1. Muscle bike shit… pretty cool. The original Kaw H1 (500cc) and H2 (750cc) were 2-stroke triples. (Below) It depends on how you look at it. The H1 and H2 came out before the Z1 did. So technically they were the first Kaw muscle bike (sort of). However, the Z1 was […]