- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Oct 3, 2018
This past weekend Steve and I rode out to the Keystone Collective show in Lancaster, PA. We took a roundabout route and added an extra 50 miles of backroads to the trip with all kinds of terrain, especially gravel. I love riding along the southern edge of Pennsylvania, but exploring new roads/trails was awesome and […]