- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Oct 8, 2012
I get emails every now and then from random people asking what good routes we have to ride in Philly. I’m going to start compiling a list of some of the routes we do. If you have any good suggestions… email me. The below route goes to Conshohocken on rt23. Crosses over the river. Then […]