- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Aug 20, 2017
– long ass day of riding. Such great roads around lake moomaw VA, but hard to make distance – got lunch in downtown Roanoke. Watched a girl spill water all over herself – half way through the day I realized the clip on my master link had popped off at some point, who knows when. […]