Adam and I did this trip early Sept 2010. This doesn’t account for any of the backroads we took. But it gives an overall idea of the locations we hit.
On our way back to Philly from Denver, we were coming across the top of Kansas and the skies started to look crazy. We stopped at a gas station and heard there was a tornado coming. An older gentleman approached us to talk about the cycles, and told us continuing into the storm was a […]
I’m a film hobbyist. On our trip I brought my Nikon N80 and shot 4 rolls of 35mm Fuji Velvia 50 slide film. Just finished scanning it and uploading it to flickr. Use the arrows within the lightbox to scroll through the gallery. Click on the Flickr icon to go to the Flickr page and […]
– trip is over – adam and I made it back to Philly in one piece – cycles are intact and still running solid – they def need a full tune-up and cleaning – we racked up somewhere between 4500-5000 total miles – neither of our mileage counters work… can only estimate – we had […]
Eating breakfast this morning in Marysville Ohio. We plan to make it into Pittsburgh today. Cycles are still running great. Avoided a tornado in Kansas because of a awesome couple that took us in and fed us. He used to race an H2 back in the day. Also raced BSA dirt trackers. Huge thanks to […]
We just did a long ass ride, up and down, all through the Rockies. The turns are insane. Now we’re drinking some cold local beers and eating lunch. Psyched. fyi – our cycles are running weird and dirt slow at 6 thousand feet up
– got into Denver last night! – someone Adam works with said we wouldn’t make it – fuck them now – our freedom beards are raging – going for a ride up in the rockies in a bit
– thurs night we r in Pratt KS – so close to Denver I could prolly walk there – last night we went to a tit bar in Springfield MO – no drinking and no nudity, WTF – still had good time there – got a lap dance off a broad who looks like she […]
– in Arkansas on tues night – right now weather is shitty rain – past few days have been perfect – land between the lakes was f’in amazing – we’re stuck in a town w/ no titty bar waiting out rain – fuck – The backroads are insanely good and twisty, 60mph rollercoaster – adam’s […]
– slightly west of knoxville tn sun night – making our daily destinations – renegade camping has worked so far – same with renegade swimming and pooping – virginia has crazy backroads – making up distance on highways – no girls flashed bitties yet while riding – cycles running solid – averaging 1 mile per […]
Yep. See you all in 2 weeks.
Published - Aug 20, 2013
Destination – two rivers Wisconsin Yea we drank too much in Milwaukee trying to make the post from yesterday… Milwaukee is wayyyy cooler than Green Bay. Green Bay can suck a dick. So… We did stuff. Hangover pending… we’ll update tomorrow.