April 27th 2013 Camping Trip & Norton Show
THIS WEEKEND! Re-read for updates….
Call Ed or Adam if you’ll be meeting up with us later or need more info.
Saturday – April 27th
- 10am – meet at Lola Bean coffee shop in Fishtown. There’s plenty of parking all around it on the sidewalk.
- Show up with a full tank and some cash for the campsite and booze.
- Leaving at 11am
- Ride to the to the campsite ($8 cash per person). Set-up camp and then head out for a ride or do whatever freebird shit you feel like doing.
- Ride up River Road and get a bite somewhere…
- Get some beers somewhere…
- End up back at the campsite and eat, drink, and have fun.
Sunday – April 28th
- Ride to the show which starts at 10am in Washington Crossing Historic Park. There’s 2 parks named that so make sure you go to the correct one (we fucked that up last year)
- Show flyer HERE for more info.
- Hang-out till whenever and then we’ll we’ll burn home on 95. Probably be back in Philly before 3pm.
24 responses to “April 27th 2013 Camping Trip & Norton Show”
Published - Aug 30, 2021
Disclaimer: Some of this post might not be about motorcycles, but I’ll do my best. The self-appointed CEO of COTT won’t allow if it’s not moto content. If the Harley Roadking is a La-Z-Boy, the XR seat is a broken lawn chair. But it’s really fun so it’s a fair trade off. Roadking is for […]