April 27th 2013 Camping Trip & Norton Show
THIS WEEKEND! Re-read for updates….
Call Ed or Adam if you’ll be meeting up with us later or need more info.
Saturday – April 27th
- 10am – meet at Lola Bean coffee shop in Fishtown. There’s plenty of parking all around it on the sidewalk.
- Show up with a full tank and some cash for the campsite and booze.
- Leaving at 11am
- Ride to the to the campsite ($8 cash per person). Set-up camp and then head out for a ride or do whatever freebird shit you feel like doing.
- Ride up River Road and get a bite somewhere…
- Get some beers somewhere…
- End up back at the campsite and eat, drink, and have fun.
Sunday – April 28th
- Ride to the show which starts at 10am in Washington Crossing Historic Park. There’s 2 parks named that so make sure you go to the correct one (we fucked that up last year)
- Show flyer HERE for more info.
- Hang-out till whenever and then we’ll we’ll burn home on 95. Probably be back in Philly before 3pm.
24 responses to “April 27th 2013 Camping Trip & Norton Show”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Sep 18, 2012
Philly to Canada – day 4
Woke up on lake champlain this morning. Burlington VT was so amazing so we decided stayed another full day and just hangout. Tons of babes. We people watched around town and then headed to north beach. Hung out on the beach, chilled in the sun, and finished off our whiskey. Weather was beyond amazing with […]
First time out on my bike so keen to catch up with you guys. Be there for brekky and show on Sunday. Ill be the Aussie on the thunderbird cafe racer
@scott. Cool see you at the show. We’ll be the ragged looking crew with camping gear.
@adam..who u callin ragged, and what gear? Hah!
if by gear he means smoking paraphernalia, then yes.
Sorry gents, I’m not making it this year – my first Mountain Bike race of the season is in Elkton, MD on Sunday the 28th. I’ve been doing this race since I was in my early 20’s, so it’s not one worth missing. Have a blast.
Sometimes I forget Dana had dreads. I’ll re-grow my beard if you re-grow your dreads.
Im in, but only if Chris brings his cigar box.
My cigar box is filled with baby wipes and diapers these days, I miss u Ben
Im in like flint
Also Bianca may be going as wEllen
I’m in. Prolly Doug and Cotterpin too. Maybe Kelli and her friend Bella, also maybe on Big Country Jon
I’ll be joining you
Is it Saturday yet?!!!
Rina and I are going.
I’ll be there on Sunday but riding from home. It will be the first time catching up with some fellow riders since moving so keen to catch up. Ill have a Deus Ex Machina cap on
I assume Andrew Watson will be our on location videographer to make us all famous on vimeo?
@Ben, does this mean you’re gonna quit being lame and ditch school to have some fun?
That cut deep!
got some great shots while riding!
Come on Ed, Rina….lets see some pics!
… check back tonight. they’ll be up then.