Harrisburg Camping Trip – Photos
About 9 of us. Not everyone knew each other super well, so that made it extra fun. Fear of rain and busy summer made for a small group this time around.
Things that stand out in my mind are:
- awesome roads on the way there on the north side of the turnpike
- red rabbit girl wasn’t working. bummer. she’s 40 by the way. i asked.
- andrew and peter meeting up on the road randomly
- going to the cabin until like 3:30am
- going to sheetz super late night after the cabin
- finding out that mike passed-out on the bridge and adam found him that way an hour later
- finding out that john left his jacket at the cabin and had to go back at 5am to get it
- awesome roads home on the west side of the river
- pretty sure i got sun poisoning yesterday from riding home in the blazing sun
- i fell asleep at 8pm last night
Bummer if you missed this one. It was probably my favorite so far.
Cool panoramic photo below. Scroll sideways.
2 responses to “Harrisburg Camping Trip – Photos”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Aug 29, 2011
cb450 > cb500t hybrid – part 2
2021 update – click here. Below is deprecated info… – Spot painted the frame with a few coats of Rustoleum. I used a rust neutralizer spray first. I don’t care enough to take every little thing off and paint it legit. This is good enough in my opinion. – Wiring harness is at Ricky and […]
Ed nailed it. The roads were great. The Cabin made up for a lack of quality with good quantity. Late night Sheetz food was perfect. Ed should have pantsed that dude. I got fried by the sun on the way home and I fell asleep at 8:00 pm on Sunday also. I think that means it was a good weekend.
Oh how I long for that bridge. What a sound slumber it was!