Piney Peril | the Second
Gather up your mexican blankets, dirty rascals, its time for another dual sport trip to the cabin in the woods amongst all the pines. Last fall was a blast and this time should be no different.
- Saturday August 23rd
- Anyone is welcome to come
- Saturday morning meet at Cast & Salvage @ 11:00am with a full tank. We’ll leave from there at 12 noon. It is a 30 mile ride to the cabin.
- If you can’t make the meet-up on Saturday morning, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the cabin address.
- $20 donation a person. This gets you beer, dinner, and breakfast.
- We’ll be cooking hot dogs/baked beans (veg and meat) for dinner, and eggs/potatoes/coffee for breakfast
- We’ll be supplying plenty of beer. Bring your own liquor.
- There is no running water so bring your own
- Enduro ride through the pine barons leaves the cabin around 2pm and roughly returning around 6pm.
- There is plenty of space for tent camping. The cabin has some bunks but be prepared and bring your own tent.
- There is a creek behind the cabin to go swimming
- Do whatever you want. There’s no set agenda. Just come and have fun.
4 responses to “Piney Peril | the Second”
Published - Oct 3, 2016
Support your Philadelphia old jalopy motorcycle enthusiasts and pick up a COTT tshirt. Only a few left of this colorway so pick one up! Available on C&S web store: http://www.castandsalvage.com/shop/cott-shirt