Philly to Denver update #6
- Eating breakfast this morning in Marysville Ohio. We plan to make it into Pittsburgh today.
- Cycles are still running great.
- Avoided a tornado in Kansas because of a awesome couple that took us in and fed us. He used to race an H2 back in the day. Also raced BSA dirt trackers. Huge thanks to Larry and his wife.
- Renegade camping has been fun. Ed is afraid of spiders like a girl. Lame.
- Ate dinner at Catfish Jones in Urbana Ohio and the owner put us up for the night too. Thanks to Chuck and Laura for that.
- Should be back in Philly sometime Sunday!
3 responses to “Philly to Denver update #6”
Published - May 8, 2013
Ever since getting my Z1, I’m pretty obsessed with them. If you didn’t know, the Z1 was basically the hayabusa of the 70’s. Pretty sure it was the fastest bike until the early 80’s. And, it was definitely the preferred pro drag race bike for a long ass time. Apparently, the bike does 140mph in […]