Philly to Denver update #6
- Eating breakfast this morning in Marysville Ohio. We plan to make it into Pittsburgh today.
- Cycles are still running great.
- Avoided a tornado in Kansas because of a awesome couple that took us in and fed us. He used to race an H2 back in the day. Also raced BSA dirt trackers. Huge thanks to Larry and his wife.
- Renegade camping has been fun. Ed is afraid of spiders like a girl. Lame.
- Ate dinner at Catfish Jones in Urbana Ohio and the owner put us up for the night too. Thanks to Chuck and Laura for that.
- Should be back in Philly sometime Sunday!
3 responses to “Philly to Denver update #6”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Sep 30, 2010
Solo flight to Tail of the Dragon and Asheville NC
Its on Saturday morning! I will be back when the spirits are gone. I have been working in the shop getting the bike together for the past week. I made a windscreen to keep the bugs out of my teeth when i’m grinning down the the dragon. I used an old helmet visor from the […]
sounds totally awesome…. gotta love meeting people on the road.
Sounds like a really good time. I cant wait to see some pics ..