- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Jun 4, 2013
We took to the dirt this weekend, on the banks of the Schuylkill River in Berks County, to break out the Cast & Salvage 2-strokes. It was good to see us country kids and the Honda Elsinore back in their natural environment.