- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Apr 17, 2016
It was a great weekend for riding and camping. A bunch of us met up at C&S Saturday afternoon and headed North out of the city. We stopped for dinner at Dilly’s Corner and then setup camp about 20 miles north of New Hope in High Rocks State Park. River Road had a couple detours […]