- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Oct 2, 2013
I’m not sure where the phrase ‘renegade camping’ came from or even anyone else uses it, but among some of our friends we use it to describe camping for free. Traveling anywhere other than the east coast has made these kind of spots easy to find but I haven’t had a good go-to spot near […]