- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Feb 19, 2011
Last Sunday a few of us helped Mick sort out his SR’s wiring. The stock harness, in my opinion, is unnecessarily bulky with safety relays and switches. This inspired me to see if I could design something streamlined while still using the stock controls and dash gauge… this is what I came up with: I […]