- COTT started in 2009 as a weekly ride, if you’re into old vintage motorcycles.
- It’s also a website about random motorcycle stuff, with a focus on the Philadelphia scene.
- We still organize a weekly ride every Thursday which still meets up at the original location.
- In the summer we do camping trips sometimes.
- COTT is run and updated by several people in Philadelphia.
Published - Aug 9, 2010
Ricky and I set out hungover from Friday’s bike show (see above) to traverse the back roads of Central Pennsylvania. On the backs of ’72 Honda Fours, we hightailed away from Philly using the highways, eventually steering into the hills outside of Reading. With little traffic in front of us we opened up the throttles, […]