Great Lakes tour – day 12
Destination – Chelsea Michigan
– we checked out the Harley museum real quick. Ill have a full post about that later
– we left Milwaukee and took a ferry directly across Lake Michigan to the other side
– it was badass. Called the lake express. It was $150. Went 40mph and was a hovercraft
– we got off the ferry in Muskegon Michigan.
– met a nice girl on the ferry and she suggested going to see grand haven and grabbing burritos there. It was a cool little beach town
– then we headed east towards Detroit but didn’t make it that far and camped 30mins west of Ann Arbor in some shit little nothing town
One response to “Great Lakes tour – day 12”
Published - Jan 4, 2014
This is an interesting website I came across. called “Women’s Motorcycle Exhibition”. They highlight girls who are into riding motorcycles. It’s a cool little SquareSpace website. Check it out. Some nice photography.