Great Lakes tour – day 3
Destination – Bruce peninsula again
Damn, this day was awesome.
– we swam in this place called the grotto in Bruce national park. (Lake Huron) It had carribean looking water and cliffs. Tons of people
– we cliff jumped for a while. It was pretty epic
– our cycles are running solid which is nice
– we got fish and chips from a place called “the fish and chips place” and it wasn’t that great and their tarter sauce was a rip top thing of Kraft tarter. Lame
– food in Canada blows
– we met some cool girls from Toronto. They filled us in on a couple things.
– we camped at a spot called mermaid lake and watched a meteor shower. The camp spot was amazing but we got drenched last night in rain
4 responses to “Great Lakes tour – day 3”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - May 5, 2018
Cinco de moto 2018
Dcar and Ale were nice enough to invite us to eat all their Mexican food. Went for a ride. Got mad at a d bag on a Harley who cut us all off on purpose. Good times.
Glad you made it to the grotto, that place definitely rules. Food really sucks in Tobermory, tourist trap. If you ever roll through Toronto I will show you the way of good Canadian food.
That cliff on the lake spot looks sick as shit.
Thanks Tim. We checked the grotto out on your suggestion and I’m glad we did. Spent the afternoon climbing Rick and jumping in. It was a ton of fun and we met some cool people there too. We’ll hit you up if we ever go to Toronto and hit us up if you come to Philly.
It was sick Tom. Water was super clear and clean and you could do whatever you wanted. Little kids were doing what looked like 50 ft cliff jumps. They put us to shame.