Great Lakes tour – day 3
Destination – Bruce peninsula again
Damn, this day was awesome.
– we swam in this place called the grotto in Bruce national park. (Lake Huron) It had carribean looking water and cliffs. Tons of people
– we cliff jumped for a while. It was pretty epic
– our cycles are running solid which is nice
– we got fish and chips from a place called “the fish and chips place” and it wasn’t that great and their tarter sauce was a rip top thing of Kraft tarter. Lame
– food in Canada blows
– we met some cool girls from Toronto. They filled us in on a couple things.
– we camped at a spot called mermaid lake and watched a meteor shower. The camp spot was amazing but we got drenched last night in rain
4 responses to “Great Lakes tour – day 3”
Published - Oct 15, 2012
Motorcycles and $3 city wides… Starting the night at 2 wheel Tuesday at the Abbaye and figuring it out from there.