Dirt Bike Weekend – Photos
Big thanks to Mike and his family for letting us stay on their land. It was such an awesome time. Bummer if you missed it.
- The dirt bike number shirts made it fun.
- Neighbor Brian being too worried about getting his dirt bike dirty ha.
- Ben dressing like robocop ha.
- Tyler doing awesome wheelies and bunnyhopping the Honda 50cc’s.
- Tyler and Chris absolutely killing it on their modern dirt bikes.
- Lawyer Brian’s dt125 shitting out every two seconds but him ripping anyway with a jocky shifter.
- Tyler trying to ride through a 5ft deep lake ha. That sucked.
- Alex Z falling out of the canoe.
- Billy getting drunk and falling out of his hammock twice ha.
- Sketchy drunk arm wrestling.
- Ben waking me up, and then me dominating him wrestling in my underwear ha.
- Awesome camp dinner and breakfast
- Numerous people falling everywhere but no one actually getting hurt.
- Our old enduros can not compete AT ALL compared to anything modern in a real dirt bike situation.
- They’re amazing for normal dirt trail riding. Thats about it.
- Gotta have a 21″ front with a skinny dirt tire to cut through sand.
- If your suspension is shot, you’re fucked.
- Riding the whoops is insane tiring on a shitty old bike with no suspension.
- I want to buy a brand new YZ125 2-stroke.
- If I knew what I know now, I would’ve waited to buy an early 80’s yamaha IT175.
Some pics below are from Mikes Cousin Eric. His pictures are really awesome. No hipster filter needed… already pre-applied. See more on his website, or check out his instagram.
2 responses to “Dirt Bike Weekend – Photos”
Published - Jun 3, 2010
Meet these two apes!!!