PA trip – day 1
Destination – Delaware water gap.
So, Nate and I are doing a week long trip around PA; camping, swimming, relaxing and boozing a bit. We’ll be riding around checking out some of the cool stuff in PA we’ve never seen. No real destination or plan… just doing whatever seems fun for the week.
– my z1 speedo cable shit out
– met Tom N up here
– went to a bar called the log cabin
– saw a skinny pretty girl there riding a chopper
– we found a closed down old road
– renegade camped on it no prob
– boozed it up last night
– trying to find a swimming hole today I think
One response to “PA trip – day 1”
Published - Apr 3, 2014
Here’s the latest motorcycle film from our good friend, vintage motorcycle rider, and Philly native, Andrew Watson. You might remember his Waiting Out Winter video with Cast & Salvage from last year. We might not all get to ride a Royal Enfield in through Northern Indian but it definitely gets me excited for my motorcycle […]