PA trip – day 1
Destination – Delaware water gap.
So, Nate and I are doing a week long trip around PA; camping, swimming, relaxing and boozing a bit. We’ll be riding around checking out some of the cool stuff in PA we’ve never seen. No real destination or plan… just doing whatever seems fun for the week.
– my z1 speedo cable shit out
– met Tom N up here
– went to a bar called the log cabin
– saw a skinny pretty girl there riding a chopper
– we found a closed down old road
– renegade camped on it no prob
– boozed it up last night
– trying to find a swimming hole today I think
One response to “PA trip – day 1”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Sep 19, 2016
Yes, the chin on the tank blog has been a bit slow this summer. Fortunately for us it’s only because we’ve been having too much fun riding motorcycles. Thanks for following and we’ll have more consistent posts again soon. These are some fun things we’ll be posting about. 1. Yamaha DT timing how-to with buzz […]
Looks like a good start to the trip.