PA trip – day 1
Destination – Delaware water gap.
So, Nate and I are doing a week long trip around PA; camping, swimming, relaxing and boozing a bit. We’ll be riding around checking out some of the cool stuff in PA we’ve never seen. No real destination or plan… just doing whatever seems fun for the week.
– my z1 speedo cable shit out
– met Tom N up here
– went to a bar called the log cabin
– saw a skinny pretty girl there riding a chopper
– we found a closed down old road
– renegade camped on it no prob
– boozed it up last night
– trying to find a swimming hole today I think
One response to “PA trip – day 1”
Published - Mar 14, 2018
I’ve been making some steady progress with the KZ. Mostly in part to getting some lift time in the Somerset garage to work on it. Maintenance Items Oil change and filter Avon Road Rider tires front: 100/90-19 120/80-18 D.I.D 530VX X-ring chain 112 links 530 JT sprocket conversion front: 18 Tooth part# JTF513 rear: 42 […]