Yes, the chin on the tank blog has been a bit slow this summer. Fortunately for us it’s only because we’ve been having too much fun riding motorcycles. Thanks for following and we’ll have more consistent posts again soon.
These are some fun things we’ll be posting about.
1. Yamaha DT timing how-to with buzz box
2. 1979 Husqvarna WR250 restoration
3. KZ750 big bore motor rebuild
4. Nate spending 2 months touring the USA on his 1979 KZ1000
5. Mid-Ohio 2016 photos
6. How to buy a lemon truck with Nate
7. C&S Vintage MX Handlebars
8. How shop for a truck and come home with a Musclestang
9. Day in the life of Ed Yak… 5 bikes. 1 man.
5 responses to “Motorcycles Rule!”
Published - Oct 7, 2016
Switched it up a little last night. All grabbed a beer, blasted the highway to the airport loop and made a pitstop on the Delaware River. Good times. #icecoldbeer #cb550 A photo posted by Cast & Salvage (@castandsalvage) on Oct 7, 2016 at 4:41am PDT Hangin with the boys. #chinonthetank #motolife #professionalpassenger A photo posted […]