Yes, the chin on the tank blog has been a bit slow this summer. Fortunately for us it’s only because we’ve been having too much fun riding motorcycles. Thanks for following and we’ll have more consistent posts again soon.
These are some fun things we’ll be posting about.
1. Yamaha DT timing how-to with buzz box
2. 1979 Husqvarna WR250 restoration
3. KZ750 big bore motor rebuild
4. Nate spending 2 months touring the USA on his 1979 KZ1000
5. Mid-Ohio 2016 photos
6. How to buy a lemon truck with Nate
7. C&S Vintage MX Handlebars
8. How shop for a truck and come home with a Musclestang
9. Day in the life of Ed Yak… 5 bikes. 1 man.
5 responses to “Motorcycles Rule!”
Published - Nov 8, 2011
I just wanted to share this new video I directed about an awesome tool shop in Maine. While it has nothing to do with motorcycle, I think anyone that does work on their bikes will appreciate how awesome this place is. I really wish I needed more tools, you could have bought a whole “road […]