Husqvarna WR250 | Motor Breakdown
Due to the stuck crank and the sick smell of mouse piss coming from the motor I decided it was necessary to split the cases to clean and inspect everything. I was happy to find that all the internals appear to be in good condition after a good cleaning. The stuck crank seems to just have been due to dried gas/oil/mouse piss. On the bad side, I found some small gouges in the bottom of the case that need to be welded. The challenge is, the cases are magnesium.
4 responses to “Husqvarna WR250 | Motor Breakdown”
Published - Feb 11, 2010
Replaced the shitty oem rubber/solid pipe with a stainless brake line from Max. Huge thanks to him for hooking me up with it. had to trim a spare banjo bolt to make it work but i’m real happy with the results. this should really improve my marginal braking power. THANKS MAX!!!