Season Opener! | Norton Show Camping Trip
UPDATE – Saturday camping trip is off due to rain. We’re still going to Norton show Sunday morning. Leaving from reanimator ‘fishtown next to loco pez’ coffee shop Sunday at 9am. Be there gassed and ready to go. We’ll get Dilly burgers for lunch after Norton show.
Forget what’s below… Read above only..
I’m looking forward to this trip. Here’s what were doing if you wanna join:
SATURDAY APRIL 22nd
– Leaving from Reanimator Fishtown @ 4PM. Be there gassed up and ready to go
– Blast 95 to exit 51 / New Hope
– Take back roads to Dilly’s Corner for dinner
– Camp @ Deer Wood Campground in Tohickon Valley Park
SUNDAY APRIL 23rd
– Breakfast at Point Pleasant Deli
– Gathering of the Nortons 10AM to 1PM GOOGLE MAP
Things to know this year:
– Pack your own booze and be ready to hide it if a park ranger comes through camp again this year
– Pack a sleeping bag unless you’re a stone cold cowboy.
– Bring cash
– Make sure your junker isn’t pissing oil and brake fluid
4 responses to “Season Opener! | Norton Show Camping Trip”
Leave a Reply
Published - Feb 19, 2010
Best bike from Japan
Well I’m outta Japan and kicking it in Korea now so I saved the best post for last. Check out this gem I saw in an alleyway in Tokyo. This has my vote for best bike of Japan (even though its not a Japanese bike).
My favorite event of the year!
I’ll be at the show, but I cant camp out with ya the night before.
Maybe I’ll try to meet up with you guys for breakfast, but I’ll see you Sunday either way.
Ive unscrewed all my master cylinder caps so im ready
I’m a stone cold cowboy and we gonna outsmart that whipper snapper dis year! Yeehaaawww!