Eclipse trip day 4
– after an interesting night camping with the girls, we wake up and her dad is big mc guy
– Steve took us on an hour long ride around the lake and mountains. He was on a moto guzzi griso
– let’s just say Adam Jordan would not approve of steves riding speed. He was ripping
– one of the girls bf had a right hand drive Toyota 4 runner he had imported from Japan.
– left the girls and went back down to the lake spot to wait for the eclipse
– bunch of people down there hanging, swimming, boozing
– eclipse was really cool. 100% coverage so it legit looked like a black circle with a glow ring on outter edge. Could take glasses off for 2 min. Never see that again in my life so pretty happy about it
– was a weird dusk for a long time. Temp dropped and it was cold. Then almost pitch black. Could kinda see stars. Was def wild
6 responses to “Eclipse trip day 4”
Published - Jul 23, 2014
Watch this video. It’s pretty good. One of the reasons I liked the vid so much is because it has the music from the opening credits of one of my favorite tv shows. Blue Mountain State on Netflix. It’s pretty much amazing. See vid below.