Eclipse trip day 4
– after an interesting night camping with the girls, we wake up and her dad is big mc guy
– Steve took us on an hour long ride around the lake and mountains. He was on a moto guzzi griso
– let’s just say Adam Jordan would not approve of steves riding speed. He was ripping
– one of the girls bf had a right hand drive Toyota 4 runner he had imported from Japan.
– left the girls and went back down to the lake spot to wait for the eclipse
– bunch of people down there hanging, swimming, boozing
– eclipse was really cool. 100% coverage so it legit looked like a black circle with a glow ring on outter edge. Could take glasses off for 2 min. Never see that again in my life so pretty happy about it
– was a weird dusk for a long time. Temp dropped and it was cold. Then almost pitch black. Could kinda see stars. Was def wild
6 responses to “Eclipse trip day 4”
Published - Nov 2, 2011
Our friend Gretchen is a photographer living and working in NYC. During a few Philly visits she’s shot some nice photos around the shop. Check out the rest of her stuff.