Eclipse trip day 4
– after an interesting night camping with the girls, we wake up and her dad is big mc guy
– Steve took us on an hour long ride around the lake and mountains. He was on a moto guzzi griso
– let’s just say Adam Jordan would not approve of steves riding speed. He was ripping
– one of the girls bf had a right hand drive Toyota 4 runner he had imported from Japan.
– left the girls and went back down to the lake spot to wait for the eclipse
– bunch of people down there hanging, swimming, boozing
– eclipse was really cool. 100% coverage so it legit looked like a black circle with a glow ring on outter edge. Could take glasses off for 2 min. Never see that again in my life so pretty happy about it
– was a weird dusk for a long time. Temp dropped and it was cold. Then almost pitch black. Could kinda see stars. Was def wild
6 responses to “Eclipse trip day 4”
Leave a Reply
Published - Jan 27, 2013
cb500t – engine rebuild – Part 3
2021 update – click here. Below is deprecated info… Read about rebuild Part 2 Read about rebuild Part 1 Hey guys. Here’s an update on my cb475 supersport build. The engine is basically finished. All that’s left is to put on my high polished engine covers and I’m putting in a new clutch. I installed […]
Rad that you guys got to see 100% totality. Looking like a perfect trip so far. That last pic is cracking me up. Devo-Ed. “Is he not a man, bro?”
That’s pretty epic you got to see complete eclipse. Trip is looking awesome.
It was a Moto Guzzi Stelvio and a Toyota Land Cruiser Turbo Diesel.
Damn this is looking awesome. I wish “Harley Guys” weren’t excluded from cool stuff like this. Maybe next year…. oh wait once in a life time.
Wow, that looks like an -awesome- pair of days.
JDM land cruiser and a guzzi ADV bike at one house… in rural NC? Thats as rare as the eclipse.
@mike – your Harley wouldn’t make it
@steve – you should’ve seen his daughter