S2000 first track day of 2018
Dead last and having a blast.
- Tom N and I were in the intermediate group
- I have a first year AP2 s2000. RS3 tires. Hawk brakes. AP1 slave cylinder
- Tom in e46 M3
- I was def one of the slower cars/drivers in that group
- s2000 felt great, however I def need to improve and work on my track skills
- GoPro footage is super embarrassing how slow I look
- Some of Toms work friends were there. Real nice group.
- I barely passed the convertible broomstick test. Tech inspection dudes weren’t pumped.
- Had a blast. Can’t wait to do another one
- Itching to do a couple more “OEM plus” mods to my car now
3 responses to “S2000 first track day of 2018”
Published - Sep 19, 2016
Yes, the chin on the tank blog has been a bit slow this summer. Fortunately for us it’s only because we’ve been having too much fun riding motorcycles. Thanks for following and we’ll have more consistent posts again soon. These are some fun things we’ll be posting about. 1. Yamaha DT timing how-to with buzz […]