2018 fall camping – 2 trips
Put these on your radar. Life is short.
Pretty soon we’ll all be old and no one will hang out and these trips won’t happen anymore.
Two things below I want us to do this Fall as a big group.
More details coming soon…
1 – PA mountain pass weekend trip
- Oct 6th weekend – street bikes
- Take off work Friday. We’re gonna leave Thurs night
- If you can’t take off work Fri, you can just blast out Friday after work and meet us
- Ride out between Harrisburg and State College
- Camp for 2-3 night in different locations
- Maybe camp first night south east of Woodward
- Maybe camp second night on edge of south state college or Port Royal
- Hit as many mountain passes as possible
- Drink and have fun
- Possible Route? Check it out
2 – Pine Barrens camp weekend trip
- Nov 3 weekend – Dirt Bikes
- Truck the dirt bikes to the pine barrens
- Ride to the beach and back all off road
- Camp 1 night at the same renegade spot near LBI
- Hit the awesome little lunch spot
- It’s easy fun riding. Even a 125cc 2-stroke could do it no prob
3 responses to “2018 fall camping – 2 trips”
Published - Nov 6, 2012
This isn’t my favorite loop, but it’s still good to do every now and then. Basically take whatever route you want to get down towards the airport, then ride Fort Mifflin Rd. behind the airport. It’s a good road. You can go nice and fast and race planes like you’re in Top Gun.