Pine barrens camping
- Got to mikes cabin.
- Hit the trails.
- Mark took out a tree branch with his face.
- Dr Guzzi couldn’t go through a puddle without the DT360 crapping out.
- I was sick and high on DayQuil entire time.
- Mike led a good route again.
- Barely made it to Luceille’s diner.
- Cop pulled us over in pines… gave us some shit but then was okay.
- No ones bike completely crapped out. Although Brad’s bike was close… was in a 4ft deep puddle.
- My IT250 can make it 70 miles before needing gas. Confirmed.
- Brian G can only go 30 miles. Confirmed – he ran out of gas.
- Good camp fire. Good laughs.
- I slept in Mikes cabin. Was great.
3 responses to “Pine barrens camping”
Published - Jan 21, 2014
We went back into the kenzo trails in the snow today. Way more sketchy than I thought. Basically you need studded tires.