Pine barrens camping
- Got to mikes cabin.
- Hit the trails.
- Mark took out a tree branch with his face.
- Dr Guzzi couldn’t go through a puddle without the DT360 crapping out.
- I was sick and high on DayQuil entire time.
- Mike led a good route again.
- Barely made it to Luceille’s diner.
- Cop pulled us over in pines… gave us some shit but then was okay.
- No ones bike completely crapped out. Although Brad’s bike was close… was in a 4ft deep puddle.
- My IT250 can make it 70 miles before needing gas. Confirmed.
- Brian G can only go 30 miles. Confirmed – he ran out of gas.
- Good camp fire. Good laughs.
- I slept in Mikes cabin. Was great.
3 responses to “Pine barrens camping”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Oct 8, 2012
I get emails every now and then from random people asking what good routes we have to ride in Philly. I’m going to start compiling a list of some of the routes we do. If you have any good suggestions… email me. The below route goes to Conshohocken on rt23. Crosses over the river. Then […]
Found out the XT does not double as a submarine. Hope everyone enjoyed me trying to put my air filter on backwards and blowing my load kicking a bike 1000 times
That elco is TIGHT
Great, I love your bikes … and the spirit of such rides