Philly to Denver update #2
– in Arkansas on tues night
– right now weather is shitty rain
– past few days have been perfect
– land between the lakes was f’in amazing
– we’re stuck in a town w/ no titty bar waiting out rain
– The backroads are insanely good and twisty, 60mph rollercoaster
– adam’s cycle didn’t pass the rain test
– re-engineering tonight
– at chili’s right now
– I ate meat like a man
– Adam ate a veggie burger (fag)
– gonna get drunk in motel tonight
– f rain
– still making our daily destinations
– might have to bypass Texas
– tornado there right now
– old Honda twins are not smooth
– 70mph feels like 100
– we each go through a quart every 2 days
– both r getting 50mpg still
– we get lots of thumbs up from harley dudes
– met a bunch of hill-billies that sweat us
– not sure if they like the cycles or adams womanly figure
– paper maps get used a bunch
– iPhone gets used more
– tried to get girls to flash us while riding on highway, hasn’t worked yet
6 responses to “Philly to Denver update #2”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Jul 15, 2012
cast and salvage – cb350
Cast & Salvage built this cb350 for Aaron Buckley. Bunch of custom fabrication on it. It’s pretty cool. Adam and I went out and had some fun with it today. Little vid at bottom.
keep on tryin and some day you’ll see some boobies going 70mph.
Haha, this is too good!
Awesome! Wheres the updated count on river poops?
“Adam ate a veggie burger (fag)” favorite.
this is great. p.s. keep those hill billies away from my womanly figured man.
nothing beats road boobs. keep at it ed I’m sure you’ll succeed.