Philly to Denver update #7
– trip is over
– adam and I made it back to Philly in one piece
– cycles are intact and still running solid
– they def need a full tune-up and cleaning
– we racked up somewhere between 4500-5000 total miles
– neither of our mileage counters work… can only estimate
– we had numerous roadside breakdowns, and fixes
– proves you don’t need a new or big sized cycle to go across country
– people in Philly are shitty… people out west are nice and friendly
– not a single run in with cops
– no crashes
– a chain break almost ended our trip on saturday 60 miles from home
– fortunately dude up the street came to help us, he had two 70’s cb550’s
– he gave me one of his chains, and we were back on the road, nice guy
– adam and I didn’t kill each other
– we agreed next trip is gonna be on stripped down, cafe’d, 70’s goldwings!
– expect a big-ass image gallery up, once I get my film developed
One response to “Philly to Denver update #7”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Mar 19, 2012
Who wants to buy a rad helmet? Only issue is you gotta order it from Japan. Check it out HERE.
Trip couldn’t have been more fun. Can’t beat 2 weeks with Ed on the cycles.