It’s been fun – farewell
As most of you know. I’m moving to Auckland, New Zealand. I leave in under 3 weeks. I’ll be there for 2 years with my girlfriend Erin.
I want to say a few things before I go:
- I built this site hoping it would bring together people with similar interests
- It’s been a lot of fun, I consider you all my good buds
- I hope I get to see some of you on a Thursday ride before I go, even though it’s cold as shit
- I plan on starting something up in NZ… just not sure what yet
- I’ll still be doing the site from NZ. Hope everyone continues making posts here in the US.
- In NZ, I already secured my cbr250r – this is it. My g/f gave the dude a deposit.
- Don’t judge… it’ll be cool when I’m done with it
- Come visit NZ. We’ll rent a cycle for you and we’ll cruise around the island
See you guys in 2 years.
17 responses to “It’s been fun – farewell”
Published - Oct 8, 2012
I get emails every now and then from random people asking what good routes we have to ride in Philly. I’m going to start compiling a list of some of the routes we do. If you have any good suggestions… email me. The below route goes to Conshohocken on rt23. Crosses over the river. Then […]