Great Lakes tour – day 14
Destination – Pittsburgh
– after leaving put in bay, we headed east towards Pittsburgh
– trip is basically over. Nothing to see in ohio because Ohio is one of the worst states
– an old good friend and roommate from college named Justin is from there
– over the past 9 years we lost touch a bit and I didn’t have his contact info anymore
– but I remembered where his parents lived
– we rode into the city and stopped at his parents to ask where Justin was living these days. Ironically Justin was there visiting his parents
– so we crashed with him for the night and caught up. Good times
One response to “Great Lakes tour – day 14”
Leave a Reply
Published - Jul 20, 2012
Tom – Nova Scotia trip – round 1
Tom is making his way through Nova Scotia right now. He sent over these pics. Cabot Trail looks like such a badass road.
Nice shirt, Ed. Do they make it “Mens” too?