Great Lakes tour – day 15
Destination – Philly
– back home now
– took the turnpike from Pittsburgh all the way to Philly.
– 300 miles and $30
– fortunately we followed a car through easy-pass and avoided the toll.
Here’s a quick recap of the trip:
– 15 days, 3000 miles
– swam in all 5 Great Lakes
– took 3 ferrys
– spent about $1200
– cycles ran great. No break downs
– no rain
– no tickets
– no crashes
– paid for camping twice
– no motels
– only paid for tolls that didn’t have easy-pass
– on the road we got flashed by: 0 girls, 1 guy
– Lake Erie is the grossest and Lake Superior is the nicest
– ill say it again: people west of the east coast and super nice and friendly
– met 4 old dudes that used to have z1s
– did a hundo numerous times with gear all packed up.
Published - May 25, 2016
The War Years
Before there were a bunch of assholes on DT’s tearing up the woods of reading, there were a bunch of dudes in green tearing up the woods of North Carolina on WLA Harleys. The footage is great. The music sucks. Recommend watching on mute. Apologies to those who frequent RideApart for the dupe content.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.