Great Lakes tour – day 8
Destination – pictured rocks national lakeshore
– we made our way to pictured rocks which is a national park which borders the south end of Lake Superior.
– crazy 300 ft tall cliffs that go down into the lake
– water is insane crystal clear
– hung out and took a mid day nap at a corner store
– got pasties for dinner
– a “pasty” is similar to a meat pot pie that is enclosed on all sides… It’s okay. It’s their big thing up here I guess
– we camped at some random spot on the lake. Met a dude named Blake who is a local and he’s showing us some rad shit tomorrow
2 responses to “Great Lakes tour – day 8”
Published - Sep 9, 2010
Arrived in England this morning and getting the Guzzi ready for my trip to the ACE Cafe tomorrow.