Mid Ohio 2015 Photos
Such a great time! Bummer if you missed it. Everyone ripped around on dirt bikes all weekend. It’s cool to see people of all ages, guys and girls, riding 50cc z50’s to rare Penton dirtbikes. You basically need a pit bike to get around the place.
Some weekend highlights:
– There’s basically no rules.
– Swap meet has to be at least 2 football fields big. Tons of cool stuff.
– Saw the American Wall of Death and had some beers with Sargent Mikey back at our campsite one night. Some even got to check out the wall of death first hand.
– Started an amateur flat track race in our campground. It started by our crew setting up barrels to race around and quickly turned into half the campground watching and anybody and everybody lining up to race. One of the most epic things I’ve seen.
– Some dude raced a 4 wheel thing on the flat track while blasting White Zombie.
– Woods were really sloppy from Thursdays heavy rain. Rode some of the hare scrambles track which is pretty legit hard.
– Dad look was in
– Paid $10 and got to ride 3 laps on the road track. Everyone ripped hard on their enduros.
– Watched pro racers on the real racetrack. Sidecar racing was probably the most fun to watch.
– Watched the vintage dirt bike races. Those guys are legit.
– Saw 1 boob
– Saw 1 penis
– Burned a girls leg
– Walked through the paddocks and got to see all the race bikes.
– Drove 1000miles round trip and worth every bit of it.
10 responses to “Mid Ohio 2015 Photos”
Leave a Reply
Published - Oct 2, 2013
I’m not sure where the phrase ‘renegade camping’ came from or even anyone else uses it, but among some of our friends we use it to describe camping for free. Traveling anywhere other than the east coast has made these kind of spots easy to find but I haven’t had a good go-to spot near […]
Probably the best weekend of my life.
You will say “best weekend of my life” every year. Real bummed I missed it. Nice to see so many people on board to go. How was that new ford cargo van?
Good on you guys for getting the circle track going, hell of a good time.
Damn, that looks awesome!
Looks like you guys had an amazing time. Awesome pics!
I’m going to start a group buy on lifesize cardboard cutouts of dad-look Ed. Its cheaper if we order at least 5.
Looks like you boys had a hell of a good time! I need to get a dirt bike.
Ed is looking sharp.
way too much fun, the best welcome back to the states I could imagine. When we get together great things happen.
(never realized how goofy my goggles looked with my helmet hehe)
[…] photos. So, I was really excited when I found out that they were going to run a post about our recent trip to Mid-Ohio. Photos and write-up by Jessie Jay and Ben […]
HECK YEAH…Vintage Daze!!!!!
Best weekend of my year, every year!
July 6th-8th, 2018!!!
Seeya @ the campground Thurs. July 5th, I start my Vintage Motorcycle Days weekend early!
I spotted our campsite & our crew in a whole bunch of your pictures, stoked! Helped me get through this Arctic winter blast!