Dirt bike goals 2018
We’ve been doing the dirt bike stuff for a pretty long time now. I’ve been thinking about what fun things we could do this coming 2018, that are slightly out of the ordinary. Different than our normal mc activities. I don’t want to come up with a crazy list though. I think there are two things we can actually do with minimal planning.
We slacked hard 2017. We also have a solid 3-4 months to fix those little things you’ve been putting off… like… fix your blown fork seals, change engine oil / air filter, your clutch slips, get new tires on. Stuff like that, so I want to really stay on top of everyone.
Here are the two things I plan to do in 2018 and really want others to join in. The 2 things are really different so pick at least one to do with me.
Do at least 1 dirt bike race.
- I don’t care if it’s a hare scramble or a mx race.
- I don’t care if I come in dead last.
- I don’t care if I have to drive to lower Maryland, up near state college, or mid Ohio.
- I’m doing some sort of race. I think it’ll be a blast. The more people the better.
- I want to go to the Millville FOD vet track a couple times and practice
Ride from philly to the beach and back on enduros.
- On weekend. In summer
- Go nice and slow. Keep it under 50mph. Even the 175’s can do this. Leave philly fri morning.
- Ride in the Pines off road as much as possible
- Camp in pine barrens fri night
- Reach beach Sat. Hang out and swim.
- Camp back in pine barrens Sat night.
- Get home Sunday
- Super basic. Carry small backpack with Mexican blanket, bug tarp. Extra 2 stroke oil. That’s it.
- Radke, Steve, Mike Ashley sort of did is already right. Seems awesome.
3 responses to “Dirt bike goals 2018”
Published - Oct 20, 2010
Got some more parts in…. 48mm emgo pod filters and complete gasket kit. Cleaned headset bearings and assembled. I’m missing some nuts and bolts for the triple tree, forks, headlight bucket, etc…. I’m coming up with a list and will have to hit up the metric hardware store this weekend. I think the euro bars […]