Bowers Beach camping trip
- Camping trip
- Sat July 21
- Meet at LaColombe on frankford
- Be gassed up before arriving
- Gonna take Rt9 from 95 all way to Rt1
- Rt9 is such a great ride. Road is along the Delaware Bay entire way. Known for flooding in spots.
- Camp out on south Bowers Beach in Delaware
- Swim across Murderkill river to bar
- Come back Sunday mid day
- Should be good
3 responses to “Bowers Beach camping trip”
Leave a Reply
Published - Apr 22, 2021
Miami Curated – vintage supercars
I was in Miami and stumbled onto Curated Cars which specializes in vintage supercars. They were super nice, and let me come in and look around. Wow.
Let me know if you need a police escort for this trip…
Looks like we’ll need a boat escort just to get there.
Shit, I’ll be out of town this weekend. Looks rad though, except for the flooded roads part, not sure about that