mid ohio 2018
- the year of dust.
- the year Yanns IT didn’t run.
- the year Quinn came and didn’t have fun.
- the year of the truck race. I won.
- the year of long jump fun.
- the year 90s boys raced MX.
- the year 90s boys inspired me to read up on flamboyant colored racing kits.
- the year Dr Ben didn’t fall.
- the year Steve B got shot in ear with a firework.
- the year cops shut down the oval track ha.
Oval track mayhem
Woods Enduro course
MX race with 90s boys
4 responses to “mid ohio 2018”
Leave a Reply
Published - May 17, 2016
Old Toyota Truck Ads
While doing Yamahauler sticker research I fell into an internet hole of old toyota pickup advertisements. I love everything about the old Toyotas. I like that they were just called ‘pickup’ and were basic small trucks with great colors options and even better graphics. The new trucks just don’t have that same cool look as […]
the year of the ricer flyby
was that a lambo?
I wish you would put as much effort into this post as you did cleaning all the dicks off your truck.
Trail Boss- Do me a favor- ask everyone to send you photos of Mid-Ohio and post those on this page.
You can have an extra post called “Old Ed’s Boring Go Pro Video”.
Good documenting, Ed. Feels like I was there.
Anybody know what brand/size knobbies the green DT250 is running? Looking for something more dirt oriented for my CT3 thats on 18″ wheels front and rear.