Time to get outta the city.
Leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday or whenever you want.
– Meet at Reanimator Fishtown @ 12
– Riding out 202 to 30 to 322
– Campsite is River Front Campground in Duncannon, PA
– $15 per person (what happened to $5?). You pay the campsite yourself. This isn’t ‘organized’ or ‘sponsored’.
– I plan on riding some good roads, swimming, eating multiple meals at Red Rabbit, 3B’s ice cream, relaxing, visiting the cabin, so lots to do.
– Bring your own vices.
3 responses to “DUNCANNON!!”
Published - Nov 20, 2017
So things are getting weird. For clarity, other than popping out of gear which is the reason for the tear down, my it250 runs super crisp. Gobs of power. Compression is spot on. After taking the cylinder off, the piston looks perfect. Zero scoring on piston or cylinder. Rings also look perfect. So I didn’t […]