Time to get outta the city.
Leaving tomorrow and coming back Monday or whenever you want.
– Meet at Reanimator Fishtown @ 12
– Riding out 202 to 30 to 322
– Campsite is River Front Campground in Duncannon, PA
– $15 per person (what happened to $5?). You pay the campsite yourself. This isn’t ‘organized’ or ‘sponsored’.
– I plan on riding some good roads, swimming, eating multiple meals at Red Rabbit, 3B’s ice cream, relaxing, visiting the cabin, so lots to do.
– Bring your own vices.
3 responses to “DUNCANNON!!”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Sep 29, 2012
Philly to Canada – day 15
Ten reasons I’ll never come back to Albany: 1) it’s colder than Philly 2) no one lives downtown. Deserted city. 3) people look / act like mutants 4) everyone is fat 5) no motorcycle scene here 6) zero attractive girls… Unless you like fat chicks 7) no good food / restaurants 8) no good colleges […]
Man looks like it’s just me. Guess it’ll just be me that gets kicked out of The Cabin
Dude, word on the street from the locals is that the cabin closed! I’m bummed! Oh well, we’ll just have to pick from one of the other 3 places on the same block.
To Clarify. I may have been kicked out the cabin, but I did not hit that stripper.