Hilltop MX lodge 2019
Mike Slim put together a trip we’ve been talking about for a long time.
A long weekend at Hilltop MX Lodge near St Mary PA.
- Was a blast overall
- 6 hr drive was long but wasn’t horrible
- The track is 5 mins from a little town with food / gas / restaurants
- The track itself needs a little help
- Any track maintenance would be appreciated
- Any thought into the overall flow of the track would be appreciated
- Towards the end of the weekend I was feeling frustrated with the track. It’d take such minimal work and it’d be amazing
- The woods enduro course was the best thing there IMO
- Lots of berms and hill climbs in the woods
- The house really does accommodate 20 people no prob
- 3 days is plenty of time there IMO
One response to “Hilltop MX lodge 2019”
Leave a Reply
Published - Oct 18, 2015
Come dirt biking Nov 7th
It’s going to be a good weekend camping. Always fun when you get a bunch of friends together on old crappy dirt bikes. Below are some photos from this past weekend.
I think the track flowed very well. I’ve ridden a handful of tracks now and this was definitely my favorite. It had a little bit of everything: up hills, down hills, berms, flat turns, a jump for any skill level, good length overall. It could definitely be groomed more.