Cycle Guide – December 1981 These old ads are so great. So much better than the new garbage advertising agencies are putting out these days.
Replica 70’s era MX handlebars made with updated geometry and materials. Inspired by our BMX background these are made out of quality 4130 Chromoly tubing making them significantly stronger than your stock handlebars. Click HERE to get yours from the C&S website!
Maybe I’m wrong in thinking this way; but I never put much effort into fine tuning the front suspension on my other bikes. For example, on my 74 Z1, I bought progressive suspension brand front springs, put them in with the pvc spacers… it was stiffer, so I thought, “cool, feels good, done”. I didn’t […]
We’ve been doing the dirt bike stuff for a pretty long time now. I’ve been thinking about what fun things we could do this coming 2018, that are slightly out of the ordinary. Different than our normal mc activities. I don’t want to come up with a crazy list though. I think there are two […]
So things are getting weird. For clarity, other than popping out of gear which is the reason for the tear down, my it250 runs super crisp. Gobs of power. Compression is spot on. After taking the cylinder off, the piston looks perfect. Zero scoring on piston or cylinder. Rings also look perfect. So I didn’t […]
I’m sure it is. Mine is. My IT250 suspension is clapped out like mikes moms squeeze box. It’s beat the F up. Since it’s the start of winter I’m taking some time to redo a couple things. My bike always pops out of gear so gonna sort the trans, but more importantly… do the suspension. […]
I feel old and boring. We used to do fun shit for halloween. Previous good memories: – 2009 ride Mick dressing up as mad max. Anna dressing like lady gaga riding around in lingerie. – 2010 ride Adam being a cowboy. I’m a black/white uniform prisoner. Got ticket around city hall. – 2011 ride John […]
Went to Reading woods. Was as sloppy as a duncannon strippers squeeze box. Brown ruts and skid marks as thick as in Jessie Jays undies.
After doing an “old guy” inspired clean up of my z1, where I tried to get shit as cosmetically dialed as I was able. I decided to have my tank/tail repainted. As I said before, my z1 is a 74, but whomever had it before me had a 75 tank/tail on it. They look pretty […]
- woke up in lake moomaw VA. Headed to get breakfast – met a 22 yr old girl in a diner who moved there from D.C. with her bf. We got to talking. She mentioned she hates the area and feels stuck. Bummer. – met a dude in the diner on a mc who gave […]
- woke up in Johnson city. Parted ways with Ben and Bonnie. Had a great breakfast before leaving and did a walk through the town – saw an Ulitma GTR – headed towards lake moomaw VA. Randomly came across a road called “back of the dragon”. Was way better than normal tail-dragon – rode a […]
- woke up south of deals gap NC to do the dragon – first got breakfast at some weird mom n pop spot. Cafeteria style. Was real good – people watch out front after eating. There was a Honda metric cruiser with a rear car tire. Wtf. The dude who owned the bike was a […]
- woke up in Asheville. Parted ways with Alex – went to a brunch spot called sunny point. Was good. Then hard 2 hours of people watching in downtown Asheville – hippy vibe is stronggggg – rode blue ridge parkway from east side of Asheville going west bound for over 2 hours. No traffic. Was […]
- after an interesting night camping with the girls, we wake up and her dad is big mc guy – Steve took us on an hour long ride around the lake and mountains. He was on a moto guzzi griso – let’s just say Adam Jordan would not approve of steves riding speed. He was […]
- rode around Asheville with Alex and Laura – got awesome breakfast tacos but it gave us all the shits later – Alex bought us eclipse glasses off a homeless person … but he was white so Alex was okay with it – made our way south west to a lake 4 hours south of […]
This past weekend I finally did something I’ve had on my list for awhile: take my bike on the Cape May Ferry. Since a few of the guys expressed interest on what it’s like for MC’s, I figured I’d share my experience. The planned trip was to OC, MD for couple days in the sun […]
- long ass day of riding. Such great roads around lake moomaw VA, but hard to make distance – got lunch in downtown Roanoke. Watched a girl spill water all over herself – half way through the day I realized the clip on my master link had popped off at some point, who knows when. […]
So… Adam and I had planned to go south and visit Alex in Asheville, and Ben in Johnson city. Unfortunately Adam was unable to make the trip so Jake is now in. Was supposed to be Adam on his cb550 and me on my cb450, but now Jake on his fast as fuck xsr900 and […]
I rode the z1 there. I guess this is the 5th year? I didn’t know what to expect. I heard there was a swap meet. I heard there was racing. I also heard there was maybe camping? To clear things up: there is basically no swap meet. Nesco has a better swap meet. there is […]
Published - Aug 22, 2013
Destination – Chelsea Michigan – we checked out the Harley museum real quick. Ill have a full post about that later – we left Milwaukee and took a ferry directly across Lake Michigan to the other side – it was badass. Called the lake express. It was $150. Went 40mph and was a hovercraft – […]