cb360t wiring

Mapped out a super basic wiring setup.

Fresh wire and connectors.

Main harness finished.

7 responses to “cb360t wiring”

1. bob. says:

where did you pick up the colored wire? I’m getting ready to wire mine up as well.

2. admin says:

Now that is slim!
    -Ed

I have a stock of wires that I’ve had for awhile. I can’t remember if I got them from Harbor Freight or Pepboys but I know both have them.

What cycle are you working on Bob?

4. bob. says:

Cool. I stripped my 350 down to the frame again for the winter. Just finnished swapping my stock front end with a XS650 set-up. Going all out this time. Moving back to philly next month (Roxborough area) with a nice big garage, should get some folks rounded up when I’m settled in for drinks and wrenches.

5. chris says:

bob,
    i’m about to tear into two 350’s and would love to hear more about this 650 swap out…can you do a post?

6. chris says:

by the way i’m sellin the gs this spring if anyone is interested or knows anyone…got a lead on a 550f and need the cash.

7. bob. says:

Not sure about posting on here but here’s a link to my photobucket album: http://s293.photobucket.com/albums/mm60/bobdotdesign/72%20CB350%20K4%20Cafe%20Build/

The first bunch of pics there should have comments documenting the proccess. Took a long time to figure out but anfter figuring it out its really easy. 35mm fork tubes and tons of cheap aftermarket parts for these XS front ends. http://www.mikesxs.com is where its at.

I’m doing the XS dual disk conversion too. Overkill for a 350 but it’ll look damn cool.