Fairmount Park

Fairmount park is awesome for quickly getting out of the stop and go of the city and onto some wide open roads. Sunday felt like a real spring day so we took advantage.

We met some new friends along the way that joined in for a quick ride.

Roasting one of my favorite turns in Fairmount.

Mick.

10 responses to “Fairmount Park”

1. Aaron says:

Looks like a good time fellas. Me and the babe will be In town and out and about tomorrow afternoon evening after a follow up appt for my leg. We should all meet up or do something, if the weather is good we could meet you guys out at northstar. Let me know.

By the way. Some real rad shots up there.

2. ed says:

aaron… def wanna see you buddy.
    let me know when and where. ill be there.
    i say N star at 6:30pm.

Yea, whatever you get into I’ll catch up with you around 10ish.

Photo cred goes to Mick and Ed for these shots.

4. Mike says:

shit yea, the first picture is epic.

5. chris says:

oooh yeah! is that the 360 in that pic?…gotta see that thing some time.

6. Richard says:

I’m jealous

7. Aaron says:

It’s going to be nice tonight aren’t you guys doing a ride tonight. We could meet at northstar after? Hit me up via cell phone let me know what’s deal

8. ed says:

ill call you in a bit.
    we’re doing something a little different tonight.

9. jim says:

When you guys do the Lemon Hill Loop, what’s the route you take?

Or what’s the best way to go through the park to ride the best curves/lines?

Feel free to email it to me

10. ed says:

@Jim
    the loop we do through Fairmount park is too hard to give directions.
    Just come out on a ride some thursday, and we’ll do it.