Philly to Canada – day 6
Quebec city is pretty dope but the rain killed it.
– swam in the hotel pool with a dozen old French fat people. It was super weird.
– our hotel bathroom had a ton of these great rags to clean our motorcycles with.
– found zero good bars downtown. Zero.
– saying wee wee to every single person and then telling them I don’t speak France when they try and actually talk to me.
– went to a motorcycle dealership and had them balance my front tire so my bike doesnt violently shake at 80 mph anymore. It’s confirmed by the French… Shinko tires are crap.
– went to a French girly bar and watched the bouncers beat the shit out of some guy who couldn’t pay.
– making our way to Saint Georgies, Quebec tonight.
6 responses to “Philly to Canada – day 6”
Published - Jul 3, 2011
Seat is finally 100% done. Took about 2 months from conception on paper to finished product. It was my first time doing metal stuff like this. The seat def has some minor imperfections… but it has character. I designed the pad, and had someone upholster it for me.