Eclipse trip day 1
So… Adam and I had planned to go south and visit Alex in Asheville, and Ben in Johnson city. Unfortunately Adam was unable to make the trip so Jake is now in.
Was supposed to be Adam on his cb550 and me on my cb450, but now Jake on his fast as fuck xsr900 and me on my almost as fast as fuck zrx1200.
– got drenched leaving the city
– fucking torrential downpour lightning storm
– Jake has a creeper stash
– we were both wearing same chin-tank shirt. Now both wearing bro tanks
– made it to gooney creek campsite in front royal VA, but let’s just call it the goonies
– goonies has an awesome rope swing into the creek
– down south: the land of natty ice and 5.0 muscle’stangs
– couldn’t find a liquor store so asked a dude in a shitty 5.0 where to go … he knew
– in the liquor store bought cans of rock n rye and drank them in parking lot. Gross
4 responses to “Eclipse trip day 1”
Published - May 12, 2010
Adam kept bustin my balls for having the original brake cable all long and stupid, so I finally bucked up and bought a new stainless steel braided line. I guess I didn’t read the fine print in the eBay post because when I got the package in the mail, there were 3 cables, bolts etc… […]