Norton Meet – 2018
I always look forward to the Norton Meet. It’s the start of the season.
Washington Crossing, just east of New Hope PA, Sunday – April 15th at 10am.
Below black/white pictures are from 2010.
Rain backup plan:
- If its legit planned to start raining Sat night or Sunday before noon, this is the new plan
- Still meet Saturday, same time
- We’ll ride to New Hope area, get Dilly Burger, ride around… get beers, then come back Saturday at some point.
Here’s our plan if you want to join us:
- meet at La Colombe on Frankford ave
- MEET at 3pm – drink a coffee
- LEAVING and on road at 3:30 with or without you
- Get gas BEFORE coming to la colombe
- camping at a secret spot just past New Hope
- dinner, Dilly burgers on way to campsite
- bring your own Whiskey and plan to keep it out of sight if park ranger shows up
- wake up Sunday, do a short ride, before heading to Norton meet
- hang out at Norton meet for a bit, then head back to city
- Back in city by 2pm Sunday.
10 responses to “Norton Meet – 2018”
Leave a Reply
Published - Dec 1, 2010
cycle: 1974 cb200 ripper: dana
Rick looks like the una bomber there
You’re the trying to do a ride before the meet on Sunday? Doesn’t it start at like 10 am?
Yea we’re doing a short ride. The show starts at 10 but I don’t plan on getting there at 10,
Yes, April couldn’t come sooner!
Can we take a moment to reflect on Dana’s dreds?
Who’s the babe standing next to Rick?
The real mark of spring, can’t wait!
I’ll be there and camping. Hopefully this recent bipolar weather works in our favor.
I was wondering about the camping. Should I bring just the basic – small tent, sleeping bag and we get all meals out?
Bring whatever you think you’ll need.