Canadian Rockies – day 3
Vancouver island to Vancouver city
- Take an awesome dirt road across entire Vancouver island W to E. Was epic. Super dusty though
- Get to Namaino and find a Honda dealer. Try and solve Adams over-heating issue. Put in oem paper air filter and remove his emissions canister and plug air box. Still reading 275deg on highway.
- Take ferry back to main land
- Dr Andrew bike is now leaking trans fluid so trying to figure that out
- Vancouver city seems awesome. Super clean. Insane views. Nice people.
- Camped at Cat-Lake with the bears
- I’ll say this – XR650L – what a fantastic bike, I’m having a blast on it. Even highway for hours at 70mph is chill
One response to “Canadian Rockies – day 3”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Published - Sep 3, 2012
Re-lace a spoked wheel
This is a basic tutorial on how to re-lace a spoked wheel in a cross 4 pattern. (Took me roughly 4.5 hours). Our friend Bill Becker was kind enough to coach me through this, and let me use his tools. Thanks again Bill! 1) Get all new spokes and nipples from Buchanan Spokes in California. […]
I’m gonna need you to go ahead and start posting more pics, alright?