Canadian Rockies – day 3
Vancouver island to Vancouver city
- Take an awesome dirt road across entire Vancouver island W to E. Was epic. Super dusty though
- Get to Namaino and find a Honda dealer. Try and solve Adams over-heating issue. Put in oem paper air filter and remove his emissions canister and plug air box. Still reading 275deg on highway.
- Take ferry back to main land
- Dr Andrew bike is now leaking trans fluid so trying to figure that out
- Vancouver city seems awesome. Super clean. Insane views. Nice people.
- Camped at Cat-Lake with the bears
- I’ll say this – XR650L – what a fantastic bike, I’m having a blast on it. Even highway for hours at 70mph is chill
One response to “Canadian Rockies – day 3”
Published - Nov 18, 2015
If you didn’t already know… dirt bike weekends fuckin’ rule. Last weekend, 12 of us packed up after work on Friday and headed 3hrs outside Philly to Bald Eagle State Forest. Around 10pm our crew of old Toyota’s was cruising down a gravel road in the pitch black. Ed and I in front, were pounding […]