Canadian Rockies – day 3
Vancouver island to Vancouver city
- Take an awesome dirt road across entire Vancouver island W to E. Was epic. Super dusty though
- Get to Namaino and find a Honda dealer. Try and solve Adams over-heating issue. Put in oem paper air filter and remove his emissions canister and plug air box. Still reading 275deg on highway.
- Take ferry back to main land
- Dr Andrew bike is now leaking trans fluid so trying to figure that out
- Vancouver city seems awesome. Super clean. Insane views. Nice people.
- Camped at Cat-Lake with the bears
- I’ll say this – XR650L – what a fantastic bike, I’m having a blast on it. Even highway for hours at 70mph is chill
One response to “Canadian Rockies – day 3”
Published - Jan 24, 2011
I spent most of Sunday with a can of MAPP gas, some welding gloves and a cut off wheel and came up with this. Obviously the welds need to be cleaned up, plus the clamps need some washers. I learned a lot about bending steel and what you can and cant get away with. It’s […]