Top 5’s of 2016 COTT
This is a little late for a year end recap but who cares. Here are my top 5 favorite posts from 2016 and also the top 5 retarded posts.
Top 5 Posts
1. Manifest Destiny Trip: Easy choice. Epic multi week trip.
2. Norton Show and Camping: Always a great season opener.
3. Buzby Farm Day: Greg’s family farm rules. Wish I had that setup as a kid.
4. Maryland Trip: Great riding, food, and camping mixed some of the scariest riding trying to get through a monsoon rainstorm.
5. Reading Woods: Reading is always a good time. One of many trips to this spot we did the past year.
Top 5 Retarded Posts
1. Chinonthetank Ed: Who can forget about the lovable Ed fanboy and Ed refusing to acknowledge this post made it even better.
2. Gringo S Helmet Review: This cracked me up so much when I first saw it. Not sure why it’s funny but it is.
3. Yann Doppelganger: Watching Ed blatantly take photos of this guy was just awkward.
4. Motorcycle repair with Nate: The art of jankey motorcycle maintenance
5. Winning money from Ed is too easy: Fact – A bet against Ed pays out 100% of the time.
3 responses to “Top 5’s of 2016 COTT”
Published - Oct 7, 2016
Switched it up a little last night. All grabbed a beer, blasted the highway to the airport loop and made a pitstop on the Delaware River. Good times. #icecoldbeer #cb550 A photo posted by Cast & Salvage (@castandsalvage) on Oct 7, 2016 at 4:41am PDT Hangin with the boys. #chinonthetank #motolife #professionalpassenger A photo posted […]